Monday, March 19, 2012

March makeup favorites

Didn’t do a January or February favorite video because I didn’t find anything new that I absolutely loved.

I currently love my H&M skater dress (I would model it but I’m not ready to be attacked by blog trolls just yet ).

Thanks to YouTube I’ve discovered some badass drugstore brand make up. Like Rimmel of London’s lipsticks. For February I’m loving Kate Moss’s line in #12. It’s a bright orange. Sorry I don’t have any swatches cuz they came out looking crazy on my camera.

I just purchased a few of the new spring 2012 wet n wild mega last lip colors, I just luv them. Mega Last Lip Colors have a semi-matte finish and are nicely pigmented. They are pretty long lasting. I got them in think pink, sand storm, doll house pink & don’t blink pink.
The sand storm I think is a dupe for lady gaga viva glam 2. Doll house pink is a dupe for the Nicki Minaj Viva glam lipstick. The don’t blink pink witch is a hot fuchsia pink. Purty Persimmon is a bright reddish-orange its super pretty but it was sold out.
Also on my go to list is L’Oreal infallible eye shadow in green sage, Sleek contour kit and Sleek blush in coral .


Whats your favorite thing this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment