Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Favorites

Drove an hour to the outlets at Allen. It was an awesome experience, all my favorite stores in one place on sale *I die*. Everything was going good until we got to the cosmetic company outlet, were the sales associates acted like we were about the rob them or something. Please honey whenever I decide to start robbing folks its going to be for some new sh*t okay! Not your 4 year old nobody bought collections. It was alright , but I can say I expected more.
Anyways, got the dirty plum blush I’ve been searching forever for. One of my roommates stole it and my MAC eye shadow palate. But it’s all right God will visit that b**ch with boils, rash and pink eye.
Well here are the things I’ve been reaching for lately.

Studio gear large powder brush (About to be turned into a blush brush)
NYX HD eye shadow base (if you’re not super oily, its a great alternative to the UD primer potion)
Lipstick: Divine by cover girl

Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner pencil in black
Maybelline eyeliner in blue
NYX lip gloss: Salsa
MAC mineralize: Dark

MAC (Liberty of London collection) Dirty plum

Rimmel London lip liner: Epic
Wet n wild: Vanity Palette

1 comment:

  1. I neeed those :( great blog x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete