Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Year resolution

I was cleaning through my apartment today and I got rid of a lot of old magazines and old clothes that I will never use again. And most of the useless random stuff I paid for because I was hypnotized by the big red SALE sign. Had to shake my head at all the silly trends I actually took part in. I also had to wonder about some of the ones I’m currently involved in. It’s going to be hilarious explaining these pictures to my future kids.

This year is going to be different. I’m not going to lie to myself or make resolutions that I will never keep. My New Year resolution is to stop and think before I make any clothing purchases. Reduce my soda intake to twice a week. Eat out less and actually use that gym membership I pay out the ass for.

What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment