Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Thursday

In North Texas it’s finally fall – yeah boi! I survived the heat wave of 2011. I was at the store yesterday and noticed all the Christmas deco is out in full force. Made me wonder where the year went.

2011 was pleasantly eventful with no big regrets. Makes me wonder if that’s a sign of maturity or just lack of the time to actually get into any real trouble. Things that make you go hmm… Hopefully 2012 will be even better. Hopefully I’ll get in touch with my inner artist next year. I know the artistic me is in there somewhere waiting to burst free.

In other news just paid for my ticket home for New Year’s. Haven’t been home since 2009 I’m so happy I could just lay an egg. Going to spend the weekend going over my list, getting gifts and stocking up on sunscreen and bug repellant.

No comments:

Post a Comment