Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long time no see


It’s been so long since I did a blog post, but I just took my exit exam.. you are currently looking at a GN (graduate nurse). Just waiting on the Texas board of nursing to send me the clearance to test – yay me!..

So I’m using this time to catch up on all the friends I neglected and convince the others that the madness was just temporary... it really was I’m fine now. Catching up on my fashion game, working fulltime and being in school is not easy. Something’s gotta give. Went shopping with my bestie, couldn’t find anything I absolutely loved. But it was fun just being out and not have to think about school, scrubs or exams. On that note I've decided I’m going to have to hit that treadmill and abstain from drinking Dr. pepper for a while and get rid of this bubble gut =(


I’ll let y’all know how that goes


Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment