Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Plenty of fish…

What a day, the city of Dallas should be ashamed! Took me 2hrs to get from the galleria back to Arlington, it should take 45mins tops. Had hwy 75 shut down for some bullshit. 
     I got woken up this morning to hear Bf problems. One would think being single I wouldn’t have to put up with these sorts of things, the things I do for my girls. I try to be as honest as I can with my friends without being a complete douche but what would you say to this? She met a guy online, about two months later she gives him the keys to her apartment. Then come to find out the guy is married, but she feels like it’s okay bcos the fool claims they are separated. However for some reason they still live together. Then first fight they have, about her deleting her profile on the dating site mind you, he’s calling her a whore and a bitch. All I can tell you babes is this story cannot end well, if you got to ask you already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment